Sunday, July 13, 2014

Damn You Sangria....(I'm Exhausted!)

It's been awhile!
Life gets in the way of my blogging and then well, I don't blog. Sorry about that.
In the past week, my little man Parker turned 4 (omg) and we had a great party for him Saturday! The days leading up to it were crazy. We ended up at Wegmans 5 out of the last 6 days before the party, for what I don't know but we always found things we actually needed when there. I swear Wegmans puts some subliminal messaging in that kick ass music they play to make you want to come back for anything.

I mean. It's Wegmans. Educate yo'self.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelysanders/why-wegmans-is-the-greatest-supermarket-ever

So yeah, the planning was crazy. I luckily was able to get the Westampton Emergency Services Department to stop by the party with their trucks, the gear and their fire dalmatian Jake. They rolled up at our house and Parker was beyond elated. It was the perfect start to what would be the perfect party!



I won't get into too much about the party other than we were blessed with such great family and friends who came, it ended with a Mister Softee surprise and then the supermoon. Couldn't have been better if it was all planned. Amazing weekend, so sad for it to come to an end... but looking forward to what the rest of the summer is going to bring. More family, more friends. Bring it on Summer '14! Took a lot of pics which I'm sure you already all saw on Facebook. Pictures for me are still so awkward even though I'm starting to realize that I am looking better in them...better meaning, more fit, more healthy, and just more happy...although when everyone wants to take a pic of me it's usually me feeling like this!



In any event, bringing it back to the party a little bit, I did end up drinking two large red solo cups of Senor Sangria aka the devil disguised in a bottle.



Now if you read my post a few before this you'll realize alcohol never was my friend and it reaffirmed that this morning. Even though I only had two glasses I felt horrible this afternoon and ended up taking a one hour nap!! UGH. So I decided I should just be done with it all. What's the point? I gave it one more try but really, I've done enough of that. I've lived enough. So yeah, not happy about the slight hangover from Mr. Senor BUT, I will give myself props because at 9:00 I knew I had to get my workout in since yesterday was a "rest" day. Somehow I got through it. If you want something bad enough, you make it happen. I sweated it out, kicked and punched my way through it and feel so much better!! Wasn't not going to do anything two days in a row!

Anyway, good news, I'm down 5.6 lbs in 3 weeks and 2 INCHES OFF OF MY WAIST! Yes, TWO INCHES IN THREE WEEKS! I can't believe it. I actually took a picture of my leg today too because it just looked smaller. I think I'm on point to get the results people get from the 9 week Les Mills Combat workout. An average of 15 lbs and 24 inches?! I can't even imagine that, but I'm well on my way!

So I persevered and here I am. Exhausted, on the couch. Getting ready to watch the very exciting first episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey because well, I'm from NJ and it entertains me.

That's all I have for today! Tomorrow is a new day, another day to start fresh, to make the most of the week! Live it up right. Be kind. Be happy and live with a grateful heart!



xoxo,
Court

PS: Have you followed the hubs amazing journey doing P90x3 and Shakeology? More than 31 lbs down and crazy body fat results!
Check it out: http://stevelovefitness.blogspot.com/2014/07/weigh-in-sunday-burnin-fat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment