Saturday, June 21, 2014

Holy Les Mills Combat!

We'll that was intense. And awesome. And man, I love kick boxing! What an amazing workout! Channels my inner rage. Ha. 

Although I jabbed myself in the face about three times (I'm learning) Hey, she said keep my other fist close. For some reason my other fist decided to move when it shouldn't. 

And hey, why not a little Fall Out Boy for some combos haha. The electronic music was pretty sweet. 

Hope my back holds out for this though, the only thing that's scaring me. For those that don't know, last July I herniated my disc so bad that it sat on a nerve and I wasn't able to walk for almost three months until I finally had surgery. Then I walked right out of there pain free. Until I reherniated it 4 months later. It was a trying time in my life last year and another story for another post. 

Blessed to be walking now and able to do this, just can't push my limits. 

Off to find a healthy snack! Hope you got your healthy eating in for the day and an awesome workout!

  
xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment