Monday, June 23, 2014

Day Three - Les Mills Combat COMPLETE!

Hi everyone!

Just got done rocking a 45 minute combat workout! This, after a LONNNNG day. Drove out to Lancaster to meet up with the parents, walked a lot, Parker swam in the pool, went on a buggy ride, then drove home. Completely exhausted and sunburned I contemplated throwing in the towel today and doing it tomorrow (my 1 of 2 rest days!) but I sucked it up and rocked it. That music is a godsend. Not to mention, Rach is totally motivational. I want to be her. Ok, that sounds creepy. I want to look like her. She's awesome. Keeps me motivated. Her and that modification girl that I sometimes need to follow when the jump kick is out of my spinal comfort zone.

Anyway it's 10:30 now and I'm beat. Need to get a few things done for work (the joy of taking a day off, trying to play catch up) and then pass out. Tomorrow should be a rest day per the calendar but that just feels wrong. So I'll probably hop on the treadmill for a 30 minute walk/run then do a little bit of weights.

Ohhh, we just got awesome news on the Beachbody team that Shakeology has been clinically verified to help people lose weight! Check out this video, it's awesome. This is the one thing that got me involved with this amazing company. The fact that this one shake starts my whole day off right and gets me the nutrition I need when I don't have time to get it from other meals. It's a busy mom's dream!! Check it out!

Shakeology!!

If you're interested in trying it, send me an email: CourtneyShaneLove@gmail.com or find me on Facebook - would love for you to follow my page there too :) I'll send you a free sample if you sign up with me as my coach and hey, if you even place an order I'll send you a FREE shaker :)

Leaving you with this for the night. Be Happy. Be Bright. Be You.
>

xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment