Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My "Rest" Day!

Evening everyone!

Well, today was supposed to be my "rest" day according to my workout calendar for Les Mills Combat. I almost felt guilty resting so instead I decided to hop on my treadmill for 20 minutes. Gotta keep on moving. No rest days for me, I'll always try to stay active and get some type of cardio in on rest days since I sit at a desk all day and am pretty sedentary.

Diet going really well. Resisted the urge to buy dark chocolate covered nuts yesterday and opted for veggie chips. Today I took my son for fro-yo (my weakness with carob chips and chocolate sprinkles) and watched his little face enjoy it.



I hear 80% is diet so as long as I stay on this path, I'm progressing toward my fitness (and other) goals.

Tomorrow for throwback Thursday, I'll be sure to post some of my photos during my awkward stage...which really took place from about 6-20. :)

Off to bed I go, on the grind again tomorrow. Tomorrow is Plyo - doesn't sound good from what I remember from P90X!

xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment