Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm down 3.4 lbs!!!

Hi everyone!

So good news to report. On Saturday I weighed myself and I was down 3.4 lbs! Woohoo!



I worked hard for those 3.4 lbs! Granted my diet was pretty decent too, at least 90% clean so I'm pretty happy with myself with that too. While my son was eating self-serve fro-yo (my weakness) I didn't flinch. I might have cried a little internally but I know when I hit my goal I'll allow myself to have treats. You only get one life after all and I'm not going to deprive myself from things I enjoy. What fun is that? I do, however, enjoy seeing that scale going down and excited to continue my journey to inspire others to get healthy and fit. Hoping for another big week today! Rocked out 3 days in a row with Les Mills Combat. I cannot say enough good things about this. If you want to feel like a warrior and kick your way to a new body to club music, you have GOT to try this. You can actually get it very reasonably on the Beachbody site - click on one of my banner ads and get some more info. You will NOT be disappointed!

Anyway, it's 11pm on a Monday and I'm beat from a very crazy day at work today so I'm making this very brief. I will for sure post longer tomorrow!

Keep pushing on... I'm thinking of starting a challenge group for fitness and weight loss to start mid-July. Let me know if you're interested. Looking for 5-10 women to rock it out with me. Let's do it together!



xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment